Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs 2020
PKR 20000 – 80000
Management, Admin, Engineering, IT, Supervision, Computer Basics, Data Entry, Hardworking
30 – 40 Years
Assistant, Programme Officer, Engineer, IT Officer, Director, Technician.
PITB, which is the government body and operates under the Punjab County, is an abbreviation for the Punjaab Information Technology Board. Innovative technologies and different initiatives as well as their creation are the mission of this Board to improve the area of Information and Technology.
As a government body, it provides government jobs of various levels of education and from this page you can explore the new PITB Jobs 2020.
Applications are currently being invited from Qualified, Energetic, Medically Fit, and Self-Motivated individuals for the given posts which are named as (Project Director, Senior Programme Manager (Programme, Core App Developer/Technical), Programme Manager (Core Database, Information Security, Operations & Implementation / Technical / Operations), Senior Software Engineer, Business Development Officer, Developer (Mobile Application/UI/UX/Database), Customer Service Representative, Master Trainer, Engineer (Software / Software Quality Assurance/Software (Backend)/(Front End), Programme Officer (Share point/Front end, Monitoring & Evaluation, Communication and Coordination/Programme), Officer (Incubation/Operations Support), Assistant Programme Officer (Procurement/Programme ), Visual Artist, Technician (HVAC/Generator/Electrician), IT Associate).
These are the current posts that need to be filled with Masters to Matric qualification along with maximum relevant expertise that is needed to apply for such posts. Such qualified candidates may also apply for Civilian Jobs in Pak Navy 2021 announced and ready to apply. The appointment will be made on a contract basis. Only domicile holders of Punjab are welcome to apply. Age limit should be between 30 to 40 years and age relaxation will be given as per Govt. rules. So, apply as soon as possible and now, I will throw light on its further details below.
- Project Director (Multiple Posts) in Lahore
- Senior Programme Manager (Programme, Core App Developer/Technical) (Multiple Posts) in Lahore
- Programme Manager (Core Database, Information Security, Operations & Implementation/ Technical/ Operations) (Multiple Posts) in Lahore
- Senior Software Engineer (Multiple Posts) Business Development Officer (Multiple Posts) in Lahore
- Business Development Officer(Multiple Posts) in Different Cities
- Developer (Mobile Application/ UUX/ Database) (Multiple Posts) in Lahore
- Customer Service Representative (Multiple Posts) in Lahore
- Master Trainer (Multiple Posts) in Different Cities
- Engineer (Software/ Sofware Quality Assurance Software (Back end Front End) (Multiple Post) in Different Cities
- Programme Officer (Share point/ Front end, Monitoring &Evaluation, Communication and Coordination/ Programme) (Multiple Post) in Lahore
- Officer (incubation/ Operations Support) (Multiple Posts) in Lahore
- Assistant Programme Officer (Procurement/ Programme) (Multiple Posts) in Lahore
- Visual Artist in Lahore
- Technician (HVAC/ Generator/ Electrician) (Multiple) in Different Cities
- IT Associate in Lahore
How to Apply for PITB Jobs 2020:
- Applicants must apply for the Job Portal (jobs.punjab.gov.pk) of the Punjab government
- Each person must first register for an online application on (jobs.punjab.gov.pk) and submit a request for the required post.
- By sending applications and documents to (PO Box 405 GPO Lahore), applicants shall be required to apply for the application.
- The applicants would not apply for a TA / DA.
- For an interview, only shortlisted candidates will be told.
- By submitting the NOC from their parent’s department, government employees can apply via the proper channel.
- Enter the post name in the right top of the envelope.
Last Date For Apply: October 20, 2020.
To Apply OnlineClick Here
Address: PO Box No. 405 GPO Lahore, Punjab Information Technology Board, 346-B, Ferozpur Road, Lahore.
Amfahs.com design websites and even develop apps for different types of operating systems. AMfahs build corporate web-based systems to help enterprises automate processes, increase productivity, and facilitate workflow management.
Amfahs.com is here to help needy people.
We give updates to students about scholarships and job seekers to find the best job in the public and private sectors.
If you want any help feel relax to contact us on WhatsApp
And if you want to join our WhatsApp group for the latest jobs and scholarship information.
Both groups have the same updates so please join only one group
Whatsapp Group link 1
Whatsapp Group link 2JOIN GROUP