FFC SONA WELFARE SCHOLARSHIP 2020 | FFC Scholarship 2020
Fauji Fertilizer Corporation FFC, through its Sona Fund, is providing a Merit and Need-based scholarship for post-matric and undergraduate studies. Students of the 1st year post-matric program and the 1st and 2nd semesters of the Bachelor / University degree programs can apply. Students from around the country are entitled to apply for the 2020 FFC Sona Foundation Scholarship Program.
Sona Welfare Foundation SWF grants annually 253 merit-based scholarships to promising and well-deserved students through Pakistan Sona Welfare Foundation SWF, and NPO to FFC will offer PKR: 3000/-for undergraduate programs and PKR: 2000/-for those participating in post-matric programs i.e. Intermediate and Diplomas for the Farmers’ Departments.
The last date to apply for the FFC Scholarship in Pakistan October 31, 2020
FFC SWF Scholarship 2020 Details
- Scholarship Country: Pakistan
- Funded by: Sona Welfare Foundation
- Domicile: All Domicile Holders are Eligible
- Deadline: 31st October 2020
- Stipend: PKR: 3000/- Monthly for Bachelor programs and PKR: 2000/- Monthly for Post-matric programs
Who can apply for FFC SWF Scholarship 2020
- In the last competitive exams, both males and females scored 85% and higher (75% and higher for home holders of Balochistan and Gilgit Baltistan).
- Those enrolled in the 1st or 2nd semester of Bachelor’s programs and in the 1st year of Post Matric’s programs
- The applicant should be registered in government-approved colleges and universities.
- Land holding less than 50 acres and affidavit of cultivation as a primary means of income/occupation
FFC scholarship is mainly for those enrolled in engineering, IT, Agriculture, and Management sciences programs. Students of the following BS Programs can apply
- Electrical Engineering
- Post-Matric Programs
- Mechanical Engineering
- Management Sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Sciences
- Telecom Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Social Sciences
Monthly Stipend under SWF Scholarship 2020
The Monthly Stipend will also be given to the Students.
- Bachelor: Rs. 3000/Month
- Post Matric: Rs. 2000/Month
How to Apply for FFC Scholarship 2020
Forms can be collected and presented for the FFC scholarship
- Application forms are available across Pakistan from FFC District Sales Offices.
- Full application form with the documents needed for the submission by mail to the address below.
C/o SWF scholarship desk, sona towers, 156- The Mall Rawalpindi
Our Mission is to help needy people
Amfahs.com is here to help needy people.
We give updates to students about scholarships and job seekers to find the best job in the public and private sectors.
If you want any help feel relax to contact us on WhatsApp
For our latest jobs and Scholarships CLICK HERE
And if you want to join our WhatsApp group for the latest jobs and scholarship information.
Both groups have the same updates so please join only one group
Whatsapp Group link 1
Whatsapp Group link 2JOIN GROUP 2