Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020 | CM Punjab Rozgar Scheme | Govt Loan
Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar will launch the Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020 today under which loans up to Rs10 million will be given to increase employment in the province.
Individuals between the age of 20 to 50 can apply for the loans by signing up through their CNICs after watching a video on how to apply for Punjab rozgar scheme.
The application fee of the program is Rs2000 (non-refundable) and must be submitted once the application has been submitted.
Punjab Rozgar Scheme will provide total loans of Rs30 billion to provide subsidized credit facilities to the micro, small, and medium (MSMEs) startups and existing businesses in collaboration with commercial Banks. The loans will range from Rs100,000 to 10 million.
Who can apply?
- University/college graduates with entrepreneurial skill
- Diploma/certificate holder from TVET having technical/vocational training.
- Artisans and skilled workers
- Existing businesses (However, preference will be given to existing businesses in wake of the current COVID-19 pandemic)
- Micro and other enterprises that apply for a loan to adopt resource-efficient and cleaner production technologies or any green/environment-friendly intervention to improve the environmental performance of their operations.
- Male / Female / Transgender
- Citizen of Pakistan, Resident in Punjab, verified through CNIC
- Business Location: Punjab
- Sole Proprietor, Partnership, or any business fulfilling other eligibility criteria
- Must have a clean e-CIB / Credit History
- For startups / new businesses (Having a viable business plan)
- For existing businesses (Having a viable business plan with a focus to sustain the impact of COVID-19)
- Having valid CNIC
- Any other parameter to be set by Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) / Government
Terms & Conditions
|Purpose of loan||
|Processing fee||Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable) at the time of submission of application|
|Tenure of loan/Repayment Period||From 02 to 05 years including a grace period|
|Grace period||Up to Six (06) Months (However, the markup will be charged during the grace period)|
|Type of loan||Term loan as per bank policy and working capital|
|Cost of Capital||Cost of Capital to be paid by Borrower:
|Debt: Equity||80:20 (For males)
90:10 (Women, Transgender and Differently abled)
(Meaning thereby 20% / 10% of the project cost will be invested by the borrower)
|Disbursement of loans||In installment(s) as per the approved business plan|
|Security of loan||1. Security for Clean Lending
Personal Guarantee of the borrower along with the net worth statement.
Personal Guarantee of the borrower along with at least one, Third Party guarantor with overall net worth collectively equal to size of the loan applied.
(Third Party should be a citizen of Pakistan and resident of Punjab having a valid CNIC and must not be older than 55 years. Moreover, e-CIB of the third party should be clean i.e. it should not have any overdue or write off history)
Guarantee of Government employee of BS-10 and above along with a personal guarantee of the borrower.
(Departmental guarantee of the government employee will be mandatory)
Net Worth / Wealth Description and Calculation Criteria:
Net Worth may be in the form of Tangible Asset i.e Property or Vehicle ownership and may be assessed as follows:
A. Property may be valued at the respective DC rate.
B. Property valuation may be established from the Wealth Tax statement.
C. Evaluation by Pakistan Banks Association (PBA) approved evaluator/agent
D. Vehicle valuation shall be invoice price less depreciation (10% for each passing year).
2. Security for loan limit from Rs. 1,000,001/- to 10,000,000/-
Mortgage of Assets
A. Residential / Commercial / Industrial / Agricultural Property / vehicle having clean title and clear access (acceptable to the bank) and valued by banks approved appraiser as per the bank’s policy.
B. The property should be in the name of borrower or blood relative of individual / proprietor / partners.
C. Documentation shall be as per bank credit policy / legal division. Charge / hypothecation on fixed / current assets as per internal / external regulations.
How to apply for Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020 | Govt Loan | AMfahs.com
Our Mission is to help needy people
Amfahs.com is here to help needy people.
We give updates to students about scholarships and job seekers to find the best job in the public and private sectors.
If you want any help feel relax to contact us on WhatsApp
For our latest jobs and Scholarships CLICK HERE
And if you want to join our WhatsApp group for the latest jobs and scholarship information.
Both groups have the same updates so please join only one group
Whatsapp Group link 1
Whatsapp Group link 2