First things first, we need to say right away that the Kodil repo is inactive at the moment. There are so many available repositories if you want to check out other options, such as the Diggz Repo. However, it’s still completely fine if you want to know the installation process for this particular repo, just in case it becomes active once again in the future.
If you’re unaware, a Kodi repository (otherwise shortened to just “repo,”) is essentially some kind of storage space consisting of a variety of add-ons that are separated into several categories. Repositories are convenient because with it, you no longer have to download and install Kodi add-ons separately—it will already contain several ones for you to go through.
The Kodil repo used to be one of the most popular repositories available. Understandably so, as it contained so many video and program add-ons that provided countless hours of entertainment. However, some of these add-ons may not always work or may have some issues.
That being said, if you still want to push through in learning how to install the Kodil repo onto your streaming device, then you’ll find the steps below. It’s worth noting that these same steps can be used whether you have a Firestick, Fire TV, or an Android TV Box.
- Launch the Kodi app and go to the Settings. This is the cog icon that can be found on the home screen.
- Among the list of options, choose System.
- Select Add-ons and then enable Unknown Sources if it hasn’t been already.
- Tap Yes and then return to the System page.
- Choose File Manager and then Add source.
- Click <None> and enter this URL: http://lvtvv.com/repo
- At the bottom, you’ll find a field wherein you have to enter a name for the media source. You can name it “Kodil” or any other name of choice that can help you identify the file later on.
- Tap OK.
- Return to the System page again and choose Add-ons this time.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Choose the file name you gave from the previous step.
- Click the repository.kodil-1.3.zip URLfile.
- Wait for the notification informing you that the add-on has been installed.
- Select Install from repository from the list of options.
- Choose Kodil Repository.
- After installation, you’re good to go! You can now use Kodil repo and its add-ons.
As mentioned, Kodil repo is currently inactive. This means that even if you do try and install it, you’ll most likely encounter several issues. In fact, it may not even work as intended. Fortunately, there are quite a lot of alternatives you can opt for if you’re looking for a repo that works similar to Kodil.
Here are some of the best ones out there:
|The Crew Repository||Diamond Wizard Repo|
|Octopus Repository||Cellardoor TV Repo|
|Cy4root Repository||Kodi Ghost Repo|
|Super Repo||Fusion Repo|
|Supremacy Repository||Magicality Repository|
Once Kodil repo becomes active and usable again, feel free to refer back to this guide so that you can enjoy all the add-ons that come pre-loaded with this particular repository. With repositories, you’ll be able to utilize the Kodi to its full potential, so don’t hesitate to try out the other options available.