State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has announced Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021. Stat Bank Merit scholarships are offered to the talented and intelligent children of its working and retired employees who are working at the OG-2 level. State Bank of Pakistan will allow those needy and deserving students who wanted to have qualifications for the level of Intermediate, Graduate, and Post Graduate levels.
Students studying in any order in Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation, and diploma courses (minimum 6 months duration) may apply for the scholarship. Those who fulfill the criteria for the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021 must submit their application forms along with all relevant documents. The Last date to submit the scholarship application is June 30, 2021.
Levels: Inter, Bachelor, MS/MPhil, Masters, PhD
Fields: All Fields
State Bank Merit Scholarship 2021 Monthly Stipend Rates
- PKR: 6,160/- for Intermediate students – 200 Scholarships
- PRK: 7,840/- for Graduation Students – 100 Scholarships
- PKR: 11,200/- for Postgraduate Students – Unlimited Scholarships
State Bank of Pakistan Merit scholarship 2021
- Children of SBP Employees, Retired or deceased employees (OG Level 2) who have passed any examination with minimum B Grade or obtained a minimum 60% marks in (Matriculation, Intermediate, Graduation or diploma courses).
- In the case of GPA/CGPA or grades, the student must provide the certificate from the relevant institution declaring the grading policy with similar percentage marks.
- The candidate must be registered in an educational institution during the calendar year 2019 and after.
- The student must not be getting any scholarship from any other source.
- The duration of the course must be revealed in the application form.
- The minimum duration of the diploma courses must be 6 months.
How to apply for SBP Merit Scholarship 2021
The application form for the state bank of Pakistan scholarship may be downloaded from the state bank website www.sbp.org.pk/Scholarship/App-Forms-Merit-Scho.pdf the last date to apply for the scholarship is June 30, 2021. The filled application form can be submitted to Mr. Amjad Ali Senior Joint Director Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
You Should Follow Us for Next Updates
|For Latest Scholarship Updates Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs Click Here|
|Contact Us on Facebook on Amfahs Empire|
|Join us on Twitter|
|Follow us on Instagram|
|2nd Whatsapp Group|